I love doing gift guides…they are seriously a lot of fun. But what is on my Christmas list? Well, thanks for asking:
From top left:
1. Fox Brass Belt Buckle: Extra foxy. I’d put this on one of my Dingman gator straps…for that extra umph.
2. Orvis Two-toned Waxed Cotton Hat: For morning walks with #FrankDawg
3. Glock 19 Gen.4: We must protect this house.
4. Col. Littleton No. 28 Pocket Journal: I’ve been using Moleskines for a few years, and love them. The problem is I don’t use them up as fast as I should. The outsides get pretty danky after a few months. This is the solution I’ve been looking for – and they hold the 80-page journals.
5. Moleskin Refills: For number 4.
6. “Cheer the Fox” DOF Glasses: I have the Snooty Fox set, and get compliments all the time. These would be yet another compliment.
7. South Sweatshirt from Bitter Southerner: I know, I can’t believe I don’t have one yet.
8. L.L. Bean Slippers: The last pair of these I owned lasted for about ten years. Time to re-up.
9. Ball & Buck X Randolph Engineering Hunter Sunglasses: I told you these were on the list.
10. Cobbler Union Noah III Suede Shoes: These are seriously cool shoes. I’ve seen these in the flesh, and they are just about perfect. These with jeans, khakis, or tweed trousers…they would be immediately added into the lineup.
What’s on your list this year?