1. Matinicus Rock Crew Neck Sweater from LL Bean Signature: In ‘Maple Brown’ – “I happen to know everything there is to know about maple syrup. I love maple syrup! I love it on pancakes, I love it on pizza! I love to take maple syrup and put a little bit in my hair when I’ve had a rough week. What do you think holds it up, slick?” (‘Wedding Crashers’? Maybe?)
2. ‘El Camino’ by The Black Keys: Play it loud.
3. ‘Oyster Shooter’ belt from Knot Belt Co.: Make room in the rotation for this one. Guns and crustaceans are a winning combination.
4. Seiko SKX009 ‘Pepsi’ Bezel Divers Watch: Personal experience – this watch is the real deal; but put it on #5
5. 22mm Zulu Strap: For the extra kick.
6. Maxwell Bow Tie from The Cordial Churchman: Understated, classic, and born in South Carolina.
7. 1933 Chamois Cloth Shirt from LL Bean Signature: As important to a man’s wardrobe as anything else in your closet. You will come to love the chamois cloth – it’s like wearing a blanket.
8. Outback Down Vest from Penfield: An updated version of the old-school down vests… I recommend the ‘Cobalt’ color.
9. ‘Henley’ Long Sleeve T-shirt from Brewer’s Lantern: Very handsome.
10. Levi’s 514 Corduroys: An excellent alternative to jeans, and khakis. What’s better than that?
11. SOG Trident Tanto Black TiNi Knife: Frivolous? Maybe…but don’t you want to be prepared for your next knife fight?
12. Die Hard: The Ultimate Collection DVD Set: Admit it – it’s impossible to turn the channel when any of the Die Hard movies are on…
13. My Book Essential 1.5TB External Hard Drive from Western Digital: Back that thing up.