‘Tis the season, folks. It’s Gift Guide time! These are some of my favorite posts of the year. I can’t tell you how many questions I get around gift ideas – from both women AND men (don’t worry guys – Mrs. RCS is hard at work getting one ready for you. Ladies – you’re welcome). This year’s theme is Pink Floyd… I recently dug into to Pulse again, and it’s been on serious rotation since. I highly recommend.
So let’s get started…our first gift guide is built around the classic ‘Have A Cigar’, more specifically gifts centered around spirits and libations. Got someone on your list that is always ready to party? Well, here you go:
From Top Left:
1. Orvis Fish Flask: A great gift for the fly fisherman…there’s nothing that warms you up better than a quick sip of the brown water, even while standing in the water. This one is the perfect size for a wader pocket or in a sling.
2. Vintage Stag Handle Bar Tool Set: For the guy that will really appreciate the vintage feel of these bar tools…the stag handles are a killer touch. He’ll use these with pride.
3. L. J. Peretti Rosewood Humidor: Most cigar guys I know are pretty serious about it. Hook him up with a serious humidor.
4. Gamebirds DOF Glasses Set: The ‘can’t go wrong’ gift of 2019. These are a great addition to anyone’s bar cart in the seasonal theme.
5. Panerai Radiomir Platino PAM373 Watch: Simple and classic…exactly how I like my drinks. The best part about this watch?: You’ll have no problem seeing when it’s 5 o’clock.
6. Laguiole Champagne Saber: Got a guy that has everything? Well, this should give him a reason to celebrate, as well as pop some bubbly in the most manly way possible.
7. Playboy’s Host & Bar Book: For the guy who has no idea how to mix a drink.
8. Deer Head Bottle Opener from Beretta: A great option for a White Elephant or for a stocking stuffer. Great priced gift and a cool design.
9. Dale Earnhardt Zippo: I don’t think I want to know anyone who wouldn’t appreciate this lighter. I’d shed a tear if Santa left this in my stocking.
10. Pelican 80Qt Wheeled Cooler: Go big or go home, right? This is actually the ideal cooler for anyone looking to spend a full day at the pool/lake/ocean. It holds enough beer and rose for you, your better half, your friends, and a few extras that the high school kids will steal.
11. Mission Mercantile Theodore Leather Two Bottle Wine Tote: There aren’t many who wouldn’t appreciate this gift…think about this for your boss or your mentor, as it’s a lifetime gift. I’m sure your family members would appreciate it as well.
12. Hunting Dog Box: Every good bar needs a trinket box to hold all the small stuff. And you won’t find one much cooler than this.
13. Tom Beckbe Bottle Flask: A great gift for a hunting buddy. Perfect for sharing a celebratory shot after a successful hunt.
Any good boozy gifts I missed?
More to come…