(L-R from the top left)
1. New Sweatshirt: Replace that one you wear every weekend. Mission: wear it to death.
2. Patagonia Down Sweater Vest: I talked about the jacket version of this a while back. The vest is perfect for Fall.
3. Nikon CoolPix p7000: Brand new – compact, but packs a punch.
4. Bill’s Khakis Vintage Poplin Shirt: The two chest pockets give it some street-cred.
5. Official NCAA Football: Toss the pigskin.
6. Jack Spade Devore Waxed Cotton Jacket: Not too heavy; a great Fall look.
7. Wigwam USA Made Merino Comfort Hiker Lite Socks: When it is time to go sans-sans-socks, pick some good ones.
8. Patagonia Capilene Crew: Great to wear under a golf shirt for those early morning rounds.
9. LL Bean Wicked Good Flannel Shirt: Doesn’t ever go out of style.
10. Levis 501 Shrink-to-Fit Rigid Selvedge Jeans
11. Alden Indy Boots in Natural Chromexcel: These and #10 – get the break-in process started now. This time next year, they should be ‘just right’.
12. Lotuff & Clegg Leather Duffle Travel Bag: Major League bag. This one is for those that mean business.