My watch tastes are changing all the time. I love my rotation, and have no desire to ‘trade out’ anything that I have, but I’m always looking at the next thing. Not that I need it, but because I want it… For today’s High Five, I’m showing you five watches from my friends at Crown & Caliber that have my full attention:
1. Rolex Sea Dweller: More to come on this beauty, but I love everything about this watch. The look, the feel, and the fact that it goes 12,800 ft deep. Top that, GMT.
2. Bell & Ross Vintage: A fantastic looking watch for an every-day-er. The numbers give it a cool deco look, and the rubber strap make it super functional in just about any condition.
3. Zenith Pilot GMT: I’ve really gotten into pilot watches lately, and quite frankly, Zenith doesn’t get the sort of copy that they deserve. They make some GREAT watches, and their Pilot GMT is no exception:
4. IWC Portuguese: I’m still jones-ing for a dress watch. I keep coming back to the Portuguese. It’s like a mechanical work of art. Very handsome:
5. Breitling Avenger II Seawolf Cobra: I saw one of these in the wild, and it is super cool. Tough as nails. Like a vintage Hummer. I could see this getting a lot of play with a rubber strap.
What say you? What watches have your eye these days?