Five really cool things that have my attention…feel free to leave your thoughts in the comment section below. Let’s get going:
1. Ledbury Stanston Seersucker Shirt: I am a HUGE fan of solid seersucker. I have a pair of solid navy seersucker pants that get a lot of play in the Spring and Summer. Ledbury is essentially my go-to OTR for dress shirts, and their Sunday releases have been a really good move for them. This navy shirt is such a great option. Untucked with shorts or dressed up with white/cream jeans…fantastic look.
2. Searching for my monogram on eBay: I do this frequently. And every once in a while, I get lucky, like these Tiffany & Co. cufflinks for $78 BIN…it’s just a shame that I don’t wear cufflinks.
3. La Matera Goucho Knives: La Matera started out by making super cool belts, then adding Polo belts, then luggage, watch straps, wallets…and they just released these Goucho knives. And they are REALLY cool. I don’t think I’d carry this as a daily driver, but I would use it as a go-to kitchen knife…well done, guys.
4. Ball and Buck Anglers Shirt: Yes, I’m a Ball and Buck fanboy, mostly focusing on their Hunters Shirts, but these Anglers shirts deserve some copy. They are cut the same, but feature a front flap pocket and button straps for rolling up the sleeves. What’s great about this one? The really cool Montana plaid.
5. Orvis Safe Passage Guide Sling Pack: I already own a sling pack. In fact, it’s this exact design from Orvis, just in grey. I use it all the time, and love it. I’ve fished with it on a lake, in a boat, in a stream, and on the flats in the Bahamas. However, any time there is a vintage camo, I consider it an upgrade. Orvis – you knocked it out of the park with this one!
P L E A S E S U P P O R T O U R P A R T N E R S :