Remember ‘Operation Lounger’? Well, I love it when a plan comes together – LL Bean listened, and knocked it out of the park. I’m happy (and honored) to give you the first look at the new LL Bean Lounger Boots:
That’s right – the Lounger was coming back, but with some changes. LL Bean has added shearling and removed the buckle. The buckle could return in the future, but it will be based on customer feedback.
Stats for the new boot:
- Available September 6, 2011
- Made in the USA (Maine)
- Mens (#271761) and Womens (#271760)
- Price $144.00
- Color: Brown/Brown
- Waterproof pebble grain leather
- Sheepskin Lining (non removable)
- Steel Shank
- Classic chain tread outsole
- Pull on style for easy on/off
- Designed to keep feet warm, dry and comfortable in cold, weather.
- Reg & Wide widths
These are an excellent addition to the strong line up of the iconic Bean Boots. What do you think?