2009 RCS Holiday Gift Guide – Part One
2. Southern Marsh long sleeved Foxhunt t-shirt
: Put those old Fraternity shirts to bed. This one can be worn in public…
3. Garden & Gun subscription
: I gave three of these last year, and they are all asking for renewals…I’m glad to see G&G has weathered the storm.
5. Canon Powershot SD1000IS
: For documentation. This camera is smaller than your Blackberry – it’s a light load, but takes great shots (RCS recommended).
9. Mad Men DVDs – Seasons 1-3
: For those ‘between Bowl Game” hours.
12. Land’s End Canvas Heritage Oxford
: The color is ‘Gull Gray’. It doesn’t get any cooler. The whole Canvas line is top shelf.
13. Lobster Claw brass belt buckle
: I’d bet this would look even better after a few years of wear and tear.
14. Mountain Khakis Teton Twills
: Very tough, but still ‘dressy’. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
15. Chocolate & Oatmeal No-bake Cookies
: There is something about homemade treats this time of year…RCS recommends it.