Guys: tighten up. Today we have a guest post from our female resident gift expert: Mrs. RCS. I’m calling this one Crush Party, as like the only shirt you would wear from any greek party, this guide is a good one. Most of you have women to buy for, so here we go:
From Mrs. RCS: These are a few of my favorite things, and are fail safe ideas to make her Christmas morning merry and bright. We’ve covered a very wide array of price points below, so that you can gift with confidence, no matter your budget. Merry Christmas, guys!:
From Top Left:
1. Rebecca De Ravenel Hoop La La Earrings: These pretties are this year’s it earring, and she will love adding these to any look.
2. Burberry Light Wool Blanket: For sweet snuggles as chestnuts roast on that open fire…
3. Long & Layered Circle Necklace from Blue Nile: She will love all the ways she can style this necklace. Long or doubled up, it’s a piece she will wear over and over.
4. Lana Hooked on Hoops Diamond Earrings: These earrings are a modern take on her old hoops that she will love to wear anytime, especially to dress up a more casual look.
5. Davines Ol Hand Balm: This is my very favorite hand cream. It’s indulgent and rich without being greasy or nauseatingly scented.
6. Inslee Counter Calendar: We’ve had a botanical themed one this year, and now there is a fun foodie version for 2018. Choose which is right for her- whether on the kitchen counter or on her desk- and she will enjoy the card each month.
7. Ray Ban Rose Gold Mirrored Aviator Sunglasses: The staple aviator in a surpassingly fresh pink hue that’s just the right amount of girly girl.
8. Tom Ford Alix Textured Leather Tote: This will be her new favorite everyday bag. It’s chic and versatile, with a modern shape and neutral tone. It’s big enough to hold everything she needs, but small enough to avoid the Mary Kate comparison.
9. Monica Vinader Fiji Rose Gold & Woven Bracelet: These bracelets are great for everyday. And there are dozens of options, so you can pick her new favorite now, and add another that compliments it later.
10. Rolex Datejust Watch: This baby is a great option for her daily driver from Crown and Caliber. Every woman’s taste varies, so we always suggest discussing and exploring her style before pulling the trigger. But if you want to surprise her- this is a certain hit!
11. Rag & Bone Ace Cashmere Texting Gloves: These are the best gloves!
12. Turkish Hydro Bathrobe from Mark & Graham: This is perfect for throwing on as she heads down for coffee on Saturday mornings…
13. Zoe Chicco Gold Hoop Pearl Earrings: These are dainty and pretty and will make her feel the same.
14. Trio Love Knot Earrings: The earrings are a classic style, reinvented. For the classic lady in your life.
15. Clair V. Haircalf Fold Over Clutch:Leopard is a neutral guys, I promise. This fun hair on hide will be her new favorite bag for a night out or brunch or anywhere in between.
16. Slip Silk Eye Mask: I spend a lot of time on the road and this is just what the doctor ordered for a night of restful sleep away from my guys. Also lovely for those Sundays she wants to catch a few extra zzz’s.
17. Williams Sonoma Ikat Cashmere Throw: There aren’t many women that don’t enjoy wrapping up in cashmere, guys.
18. Catbird Gold Choker Necklace: A dainty little thing she can wear daily.
19. Jo Malone Luxury Candle: This makes the list every year. She probably has a favorite scent, but if not, this is a cult favorite.
20. Elsa Peretti Bone Cuff: I have worn the silver version of this Peretti cuff for years. This black edit is more casual and and she will love the snaz it adds to her look.
21. “Grace: 30 Years of Fashion at Vogue” by Grace Coddington: This will be her new favorite coffee table book, and a source of daily inspiration.
22. Sydney Evans Diamond Initial Pendant Necklace: This easy to wear necklace could be hers, yours, the baby’s or kid’s. Personalized to any letter of significance is perfect.