Last weekend, I lost a couple hours digging through the End. Clothing website. Some of you know about End., and now I feel like I’m a part of the club. Here are the details:
Founded in 2005, based in England, and a straight forward, almost utilitarian perspective of high-end menswear and some street wear. What is great, is that End. is a source for great brands like Barbour, A.P.C, Filson, Gant Rugger, Aspesi, Grenson, Montclair, RRL, New Balance, etc, but not just the standard lines…they have a VERY extensive line, including collaborations and seasonal highlights. Here in the US, we are only exposed to their online store, but they ship everything to the US via FedEx at a flat rate of $11.95.
What’s even better is their sale section. It is INSANE. I pulled the trigger on a Barbour X Pantone quilted jacket (since sold out) for $110, and the Aspesi vest (below). Here is an example of the goods you find…oh – and all of these (except the Grensons…) are marked at a deep discount:
1. Barbour X Pantone Ashtone Waxed Cotton Jacket: A great alternative to your Bedale…and you won’t believe the price. Get Indigo, since you already have Olive.
2. Aspesi Agile Wool Down Shetland Gilet: Very European of you…the Shetland wool gives it a really cool texture. Not rain friendly…but whatever.
3. Gitman Vintage Indigo Plaid Shirt: At this price, a great way to introduce or stock up on Gitman Vintage. Awesome shirts in a GREAT cut. Even better: they are religiously against ‘non-iron’.
4. New Balance 1300TR ‘National Parks’ Running Shoes: I’ve got a couple pairs of 1300s that I wear quite a bit. I’m not big on the neons, but I do like the neutrals.
5. Gant Rugger Winter Jersey Unconstructed Blazer: A little easier wear that something wool. A great layer.
6. Penfield Outback Down Vest: We all know Penfield is outstanding. Their Outback vests are incredible…how about one in camo? Too much?
7. RRL Once Washed Selvedge Slim Fit Jeans: I’m a big proponent of having a couple pairs of slim fit Selvedge jeans, and the iconic RRLs at 50% off is not a deal to be missed…
8. Grenson Scott Tassel Loafers: Tassel loafers. I can’t believe I haven’t bought these yet.
Anybody else have experience with End.? What do you like?