Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and this post is dedicated to our better halves. The ones that love us most. My intent was to put together a collection that would be an easy forward, accompanied with “need some V-day ideas?”.
Remember, ladies: he’s already shopped for you. I’m sure there is a great piece of jewelry, a trip, or a really special memento that represents his deep love just waiting for the 14th. Now is your chance to show him…here are some sure-fire ways to knock it out of the park:
From top left:
1. Orvis Personalized Toasting Kit: For the guy who is out an about and always has something to celebrate.
2. Ray Ban Arista Aviators: For the guy who already has a few pairs of sunglasses, but looking for the next cool pair. This hit the mark.
3. Holderness & Bourne Ward Navy Sweater: For the golfer that has a bunch of quarter zips, but wouldn’t mind dressing it up a little more on the course.
4. Fishpont Nomad Native Net: For the guy who can’t wait to be standing in cold water holding a slippery fish.
5. Away Luggage Aluminum Bigger Carry On: For the guy who travels in style. This will immediately upgrade him to first class.
6. Ball and Buck X Buck Folding Hunter Knife: For the guy who loves to carry a knife, and appreciates an heirloom that he can pass down one day.
7. Patek Philippe Nautilus Watch: For the guy who was extra special good this year. No better way to show love than with a Patek.
8. Matthias Kaupermann Pointer Belt: For the hunter who likes to show off in the warmer months.
9. Hari Mari X Peter Millar Woven Flip Flops: For the guy who can’t wait to get to the beach.
10. Tecovas Cole Caiman Boots: For the guy who knows how to wear boots, and has graduated from the run of the mill options.
11. La Matera Duende Polo Belt: For the guy who doesn’t mind looking good and breaking a sweat. These polo belts are a handsome, tough option.
12. Colonel Littleton No. 18 Branded Portfolio: For the guy who means business. Serious business.
What am I missing? Any other great Valentine’s Day gift ideas?
P L E A S E S U P P O R T O U R P A R T N E R S :