North River Outfitter is a Northeastern brick & mortar that has figured out how to have a successful online presence. Their store is very well appointed, and their website is extremely easy to navigate. The icing on the cake: the employees are some of the nicest folks you’ll meet (or more specifically – speak with on the phone).
NRO has physical locations in Boston and on Martha’s Vineyard. They carry some of the best men’s brands: Alden, Church’s, Patagonia, Southern Tide, KJUS, Bill’s Khakis, Belted Cow, and Vilebrequin.
They carry clothes for all aspects of your lifestyle from sailing to beach to skiing to city life. The sell bow ties and Harris Tweed blazers, and also carry popular outerwear brands like Mammut, Dale of Norway, KJUS, and Patagonia.
Speaking of Patagonia, the good folks at NRO want to give one lucky Red Clay Soul reader an iconic Patagonia Snap-T….yep – your choice of color and size. And they have quite a selection. Leave a comment to this post to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ North River Outfitter on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ North River Outfitter on Twitter
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (6 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway: I entered the @nroboston X @redclaysoul Patagonia Snap-T giveaway. Go here to enter: http://bit.ly/VHlIrU Spread the word, folks…