A lot of you guys have questions about what to get the ladies. I am not qualified to answer. At all. Instead, I turned to Mrs. RCS, who is more stylish than all of us put together. Let’s take a little break from the standard RCS gift guides and let the finer sex have a go…this one is for the women that you love:
It’s almost that most wonderful time of the year, guys. Each year, a growing number of my guy friends, brothers-in-law, coworkers, and now, my husband, quietly ask for help and advise for gifts for their women. For their baby sisters, older sisters, mothers and grandmothers, sisters-in-law, best friends. My advise is typically the same: just be thoughtful. Think of what she enjoys, and go from there. This list is by no means all inclusive, but it should have something, or more likely, many things, that any of the girls/chics/women in your life will truly appreciate.
1. BKR Bottle in Kitten: Yes, this is a fancy water bottle. She will love it, regardless of how often she hits the barre, the mat, the pavement or the gym. They are available in any trendy color, but even the pink wary will enjoy this cute hue.
2. Rodin Crema: We ladies love a great hand cream, and Rodin is the best. It’s rich but still light, and won’t leave her hands greasy or overly scented.
3. Sip & Savor: Drinks for Party & Porch by James Farmer: James can do no wrong in my mind, and there is not a woman in your life that won’t enjoy the stories, photographs and yes, recipes, in this great collection. Everything is beautiful, tasty and inspiring.
4. Brass Pineapple: What does she collect or love? Pineapples, old winding clocks, vintage barware? Check sites like 1st dibs and Chairish and don’t neglect vintage shops in your neighborhood. Have an eye out for things that are uniquely special to her, and the effort won’t go unnoticed.
5. Harper Cuff by Julie Vos: This is for every girl. Classic and fun and perfect, regardless of her age.
6. Ella Mae Bread Board by Lamon Luther: Women love to host, so most of us have the cheese boards, serving bowls and platters locked down. This bread board is a welcome and oft overlooked staple! These beauties are made locally in Atlanta from reclaimed oak. Check out the Lamon Luther story, and be sure to share it with her. She will love it ever more.
7. Tory Burch for Fitbit Metal Hinged Bracelet in Rose Gold: Finally a tracking bracelet that isn’t a total style killer. About time!
8. GiGi New York Uber Clutch in Cognac Embossed Python: A grown up clutch is so much more appropriate than most of what she carries.
9. Echo Touch Speckled Nep Gloves: Our hands are cold guys, and these casual gloves are fun and still stylish. The conductive thumbs and index finger tips mean she can text with, like, everyone, and still feel her fingers.
10. Hornvarefabrikken Horn Hair Hook from Ann Mashburn: A must for anyone with long hair.
11. WWake Double Rectangles Ring: More classic than trendy, this is actually two rings that can be switched around to her hearts desire.
12. Knotted Brass Beads & Tassel by Gold & Gray: She will wear this brass and leather beauty everyday.
13. Oversize Cashmere Scarf from Demylee: Every woman longs for a perfectly oversized cashmere scarf. This pick is effortlessly chic and so soft, she won’t want to leave the house before wrapping up in its goodness.
14. Delfonics Wood Ballpoint Pen in Silver: Whether she’s taking notes in class, hammering out details with a client, or just working on her crossword puzzle, this pen is a much improved choice above a bic stick.
15. Agate Coaster Set from C. Wonder: A pretty place for her cups.
16. Eccolo Concave Sterling Beaded Frame: The only gift your grandmother wants is a nice picture of you. Print a great shot of yourself with your pup, your girl or just casually posing as the great grandson she knows you are. Then put it in this classic frame and wrap. It’s all she wants, so don’t disappoint.
17. Liz Caan Cocktail Tray in Gold Splatter: Yes we all have platters and bowls and trays… but this one is splattered in Pollock-esque glittery gold and it’s really something special. I recommend coupling this with Sip & Savor.
18. Moon & Lola Like A Boss Coffee Mug: For the overachieving, type-A workaholic in your life. Or the girl that just acts like one. Either way, she probably drinks coffee.