Why not celebrate the Masters with some of the nicest green goods from our friend Martin Dingman? Y’all have seen his attention to detail, and his products are among the best in the business. His work does not disappoint.
Here’s what we are going to do. We are going to do two drawing based on entries to this post. The first drawing will be for a limited edition Rudyard Polocrosse bag with the signature American Saddle leather trip, brushed nickel plated solid brass hardware, and water resistant orange lining ($495 retail). This bag is serious business, folks.
And don’t worry – if you don’t win the first drawing for the bag, there’s still a chance. The second drawing will be for the reversible green and ivory Turnberry Belt. Sharp as a tack, and perfect for this time of year ($95 retail).
Leave a comment to this post to enter. For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ Martin Dingman on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ Martin Dingman on Twitter
- +1 (5 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (6 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway: I entered the @martin_dingman X @redclaysoul giveaway for some Green goods. Go here to enter: https://www.redclaysoul.com/?p=4470 Please RT
Get your entries in by Sunday at midnight, and I’ll announce the winners on Monday around lunch.
Keep up with Martin Dingman Leathergoods on their Facebook page and Twitter feeds (above), as well as their email list. Their catalogs are outstanding, and they’ll give you a head’s up on new products and sales. Get on board!
Thanks to the good folks over at Martin Dingman Leathergoods for supplying the bag and the belt for the giveaway