1. Alabama Hat from Volunteer Traditions: Get it now – wear it out through the summer. It’ll be perfect during football season.
2. Long Sleeve Logo Shirt from Brewer’s Lantern: Great logo.
3. Skipjack Golf Visor from Southern Tide: I’m a big fan of any old school visor; this makes the cut.
4. Seersucker Polo from Southern Tide: The seersucker details on the placket is a very nice touch.
5. The Winyah Polo from Coast Apparel: From God’s Country.
6. The Keller Cut Polo from Southern Marsh: Again with the duck logo – in War Eagle colors.
7. South Carolina Belt from Tucker Blair: Time to step it up this Spring.
8. Dalton Flat Front Shorts from Jack Donnelly: You need a new pair of shorts – you know you do. And when you do, get a nice pair.
9. Elliot Plaid Madras Shirt from Vineyard Vines: I’m a sucker for madras. And whales.
10. Grosgrain Flip Flops from Vineyard Vines: A good choice for warmer weather.