I couldn’t be happier to announce that La Matera has jumped on board as a partner on Red Clay Soul. I absolutely love their belts; the style is mature enough to wear with just about everything – jeans, shorts, khakis, etc. The Brooklyn based company is run by brothers Alex and Brook Stroud, and they are taking off. Their belts harken from the feelings of southern Argentina, including the rustic lifestyle, rugged charm, and the elegance of their traditional woven fabrics. You’ll be seeing quite a bit more of these guys…so get on board. To celebrate our partnership, we’re doing a giveaway for any in stock belt:
Here are the details: leave a comment to this post with an email address to enter.
For additional entries:
- +1 (2 Total) ‘Like’ La Matera on Facebook
- +1 (3 Total) ‘Like’ Red Clay Soul on Facebook
- +1 (4 Total) ‘Follow’ La Matera on Instagram
- +1 (5 Total) ‘Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Instagram
- +1 (6 Total) ‘Follow’ La Matera on Twitter
- +1 (7 Total) ’Follow’ Red Clay Soul on Twitter
- +1 (8 Total) Tweet the following about the giveaway ‘I’m getting on board with La Matera and @redclaysoul by entering for a new @lamaterashop belt. Go here to enter: http://www.redclaysoul.com/?p=5719’
Entries must be in by noon on Wednesday, March 19th. I’ll announce the winner on Thursday, March 20th around lunchtime. The lucky winner gets a La Matera belt of their choice.
Special thanks to La Matera for providing the goods for the giveaway…