Five things that have my attention…
1. The Billy Reid Mint Julep cups for yesterday’s Kentucky Derby.
2. Smathers & Branson is expanding their line to include iPhone cases and money clips.
3. Esquire talks about the GREATEST episode of MTV Cribs of all time: Redman. If you’ve seen it, you know. If you haven’t, look it up. Now.
4. Atlanta people – and quite frankly anyone in a 100 mile radius – get to Le Fat. The Mrs. and I met the boys from Res Ipsa last week, and we’ve been talking about it non stop. The Vietnamese Brassiere is out of this world…try the Shaking Beef. Trust me.
5. On a visit over to H.Stockton the other day, I saw these Kahn Wholecuts from Nettleton Shoes, part of their English Cavalry Collection. Absolutely outstanding, folks. Look at that sole… Which do you like better, the Plum or Saddle Tan?