1. The Colonel Littleton #3 Foxfire Knife: I’ve been carrying a mini Laguiole knife for quite some time. It serves me well, but I’m always in the market to upgrade. I’m a big pocketknife guy, and really like the offerings from Colonel Littleton. Their #3 is 3″ closed, which is perfect as a daily driver. And the fact it can be personalized with a date makes it that much more special.
2. Onward Reserve Fall Buttondowns: Fall is in the air, and on a bunch of websites. One thing I can count on are the buttondowns from Onward Reserve. They do an excellent job of releasing a very appropriate fall color palette. See the whole collection on their website.
3. Persol 3170 Sunglasses: I’m a sucker for Persol sunglasses, and I’ve been waiting on them to release a Carrera style frame for quite some time. Well here we go: the 3170s come in quite a few combos…one for everyone.
4. The Duxbak Camo Waxed Cotton Sportsmen’s Strap Vest: My South Dakota trip is about seven weeks away. I am really looking forward to chasing pheasants on opening weekend. Those are some long walks, where a strap vest works pretty well, as you can pack those pockets full of supplies (and birds). Duxbak is great stuff, and the camo waxed cotton is a really great touch.
5. The Dave Baseheart Tapes…. How about a serious history of Duck Head? Totally worth the watch.
What has your attention these days?