(Clockwise from top left):
1. Quoddy Navy Chromexcel Mocs: These just look comfortable.
2. Martin Dingman Osage: Only a couple sizes left, but one of them is mine… I’ve been looking for something like these for a long time.
3. Alden for Leathersoul Chesnut x Navy Saddle: Leathersoul rarely does anything wrong. These are not the exception – simply outstanding.
4. Oak Street Bootmakers Blue Beefroll Loafers: Everyone noticed their beefroll loafers in natural, but check out the Navy version.
5. Alden for Unionmade Bal Saddle Oxford in Navy and Brown Alpine: Sad to say that these aren’t available anymore. I’ll be waiting…
6. Alden for Unionmade Donahue: These are available. Don’t ever go to the Unionmade Goods site. You will never leave. And you will spend all your money.
7. Church’s Sahara Navy Suede Leather Boots: Can’t leave out the boots.