The fine folks over at Duck Camp are back at it, adding an additional piece to their already stellar line up. While the summer was hot with shorts and t-shirts, the Fall is starting off with a bang…an ultralight bang…
Now available is their Ultralight Rain Jacket. Built with the same attention to details as the rest of their technical gear, the rain jacket is built with three layers, each with a specific purpose. there is the face fabric layer, the waterproof middle layer, and the backing, so that the jacket is soft against your skin. No sticky, swampy windbreaker feeling…this baby breathes. The outer layer is a ripstop/Nylon fabric that is tough, and will stand up to the elements.
A lot of detail went into this jacket:
- Hood with Drawstring Toggles that you can cinch down
- Built-in Visor retains the shape of the hood
- Pit Vents to release heat
- Adjustable hook and loop wrist closure
- 6 total pockets: 3 interior and 3 exterior
- All zippers are waterproof including main zipper and pockets
- Sealed Seams
- Adjustable drawcord hem along the waist for protection against the elements
- Packs into its own pocket for easy storage and transport
From a sizing perspective, order the same size you order in their shirts. It’s cut a tad on the slimmer side, but not skinny. Available in Early Season Wetland, Early Season Woodland, and solid Mallard Green (seen above), she’s ready for a day on the river or a morning in the blind…it’s up to you (and Mother Nature) to put it to work.