What’s on my list this year?
Clockwise from top left:
1. Cleveland Classic 310 Driver: I’ve been a Titleist guy forever…but I hit this the other day. Wow.
2. SOG Trident Knife: I lost my other letter opener.
3. Vintage Navy Barbour Bedale: I’d rather find one with some miles and get it repaired and rewaxed. It has to be Navy, though.
4. Sid Mashburn Spread Collar Sport Shirt: The fit is great, and the blue and brown pattern works with just about everything.
5. Imogene + Willie Barton Rigid Jeans: Why not buy a pair of jeans that you don’t have to wash but once every six months. From Nashville, to boot.
6. 2″ Ice Cube Trays: I was served a drink with square ice…what a great idea. Helps the dental bill as well.
7. Pappy Van Winkle 15-year Bourbon: Something to pour over that square ice.
8. Billy Reid Rustin Tan Plaid Sport Coat: Every man should have a good tan sport coat to wear with jeans. Tighten up, guys.
9. Filson Pullman Suitcase: Nicer than a duffle, and cooler than anything with wheels.
10. Signed Wes Lang ‘Warrior Skull’ Print: Cooler than cool. And it would look great in my place.
What are you eyeing this year?