Briefcases. I’ve been using my Filson 256 for years. While I like it, my attention span is getting short. I think I’m ready for a change. For my next bag, I want something a little dressier (if that makes sense). Maybe all leather. I’ve made a resolution to dress up a little more this year (more sport coats vs. vests), so a nicer briefcase would fit the bill. Here are a few that I’m considering:
From top left:
1. Mission Mercantile Theodore Leather Attache: This one is really high on my list. The value proposition is outstanding on this one. I really like the leather (it’s called ‘shrunken cowhide’), and the size is just right. Perfect for the Macbook Air folks. They also offer a briefcase that’s just a touch larger for the pack mules.
2. Lotuff Leather English Briefcase: The classic briefcase. I feel like I need a British accent to carry this one.
3. Vermilyea Pelle Tan Waxed Briefcase: A waxed cotton briefcase that I’d consider. It is very minimalistic, but has plenty of bells and whistles. I like the leather handles and the shade of canvas. It’s good.
4. Moore & Giles Miller Standard Attache: This ranks #2 behind the Mission Mercantile. Super cool design and the orange zipper details keep it grounded. Moore & Giles leather is really great, and this one would last for years.
5. Colonel Littleton No. 37 Satchel in American Buffalo: A little different look than the rest of the roundup, but that’s good. The old satchel look is a throwback, and the Littleton bison will break in beautifully. This would be a great option for the
6. Wren & Ivy Randle Dispatch Case: A great option for the more refined rugged approach. The canvas and leather option is a nice touch, and will keep this light. The size is spot on, and the logo is cool.
What are you carrying these days?
P L E A S E S U P P O R T O U R P A R T N E R S :