1. Spyderco Ladybug: Every man should carry a pocketknife. Most women, too.
2. Southern Point Hadley Shirt in ‘Southern Red’: Very well done. Handsome shirt.
3. Run of the Mill Double Monks by Mark McNairy: The rugged version of the iconic classic.
4. Bonobos Flannel Lined Chinos in ‘Bucksaw’: It gets cold out there…be prepared – in style.
5. Billy Reid Field Cap: Break it in now for that sweat ring this summer.
6. Luminox Swiss Field Watch: Call this your ‘wear-all’ watch. It works dressed up/down/sideways.
7. Levis 501 Raw Selvedge Jeans for Billy Reid: You won’t need another pair of jeans until this time next year.
8. Southern Proper ‘Southern Drawls’ Boxers: How about some cotton boxers decorated with cotton?
9. Epiphone Riviera Guitar: Rockabilly. Get some.
10. Bean Boots Rubber Mocs: Self explanatory.
11. Filson Northern Quilted Jacket: Tough and versatile. A good investment for Winter weather.
12. Filson 258 Large Briefcase: A great everyday briefcase if you carry a lot of stuff – also perfect for those overnight trips. Go see somebody.