1. Moleskine Large Squared notebook: It’s always better to write things down.
2. Vintage Omega Seamaster: try Ebay.
3. Sid Mashburn tartan tie: I like the frayed edges.
4. Blackberry Tour 9630: Light, functional, and a ton of horsepower (RCS Recommended).
5. J. Press wool/mohair/cashmere 3/2 sack: It will never go out of style. Ever.
6. Trafalgar alligator belt: Wait until your mid-30s.
7. Alden tassel loafers in Cigar shell cordovan: Those that need to notice, will. Those that don’t notice, will be notified by the tassel ‘slap’ when you walk.
8. Parker Vector rollerball pen: Does all you need in a sturdy package.
9. Persol 2894V eyeglasses: The color is ‘Havana’.
10. Royal Dragoon socks from Smart Turnout: Dress it up a bit.
11. Macallan 12-year Scotch: Have one more…why not…
12. Ralph Lauren glen-plaid DOF glasses (set of 4): Not too expensive, but good enough for company.
13. Hartmann Slim Aviator Brief: The accessory you use more than any other – why not make it a nice one?
14. Gokey slippers: They look good worn at the end of crossed legs on an ottoman facing a fire enjoying #11 in a #12.