1. Sea Island UGA Visor: old school style…
2. Xpress Lounger Chair from GCI Outdoor: for when you need to take a load off.
3. Brooks Brothers Gingham Slim-fit Shirt: dress it up or dress it down. You can’t go wrong with gingham.
4. Timex Expedition Coastline watch: keeps track of the temperature and the tides.
5. Tarpon 160 Kayak: to catch dinner along the Intercoastals.
6. Charleston Angler soft long sleeved t-shirt: where you want to be.
7. Georgia State Flag belt from Traditional State: they are 25% off through the Holidays – use the code ‘christmas09’ in the ‘Apply Promo Code’ box. (thanks, Trip)
8. Patagonia Stand Up Shorts: Tough – these will last you 20 years.
9. Costa Del Mar Harpoon Sunglasses: great product with excellent customer service.
10. Gray Chums: so you don’t lose #9.
11. Leatheman Wave Multi-tool: this, duct tape, and WD40 will fix just about anything.
12. “The Golden Isles of Georgia” by Caroline Lovell: some history on one of the greatest places on Earth.
13. Redfish Sandals by Zep Pro: let ’em know you’re coming.
14. Coleman 40 quart Wheeled Cooler: AKA chair, footrest, dinner table, and sticker collector.
15. North Face Venture Waterproof Jacket: for those afternoon storms.
16. Quaker Old Fashioned Grits: a great side dish for anything caught with #5.
17. The Big Green Egg: one of the finest investments known to man.