Won the Powerball lately? Looking for something for the guy that has everything, that can afford anything? Well, here is a list of over-the-top ideas that don’t work on a budget. We’re going with the New York state of mind on this one: the type of gifts that get their own show on Bravo. Buckle up, folks:
From top Left:
1. Rolex Yacht Master II: It’s been scientifically proven that a Yacht Master tells better time than any other watch when on your own yacht. Assuming you even care to know what time it is.
2. Vacation Home in Harbour Island: Need a spot to park said yacht? Harbour Island is our spot, and since the hotel room prices are going up, why not get your own place? Side note: remember that bonefish I caught? It’s in this house’s front yard…
3. Michter’s 25-year Single Barrel Bourbon: Something to sip on? I hear this stuff is good?
4. Rothko No. 17: Every once in a while a Rothko will go on sale. For that guy who has a bare wall, and wants to hang up a ‘Bash Brothers’ poster. Steer him in the right direction.
5. Kiton Plaid Cashmere Sport Coat: For when he lunches. At the type of place that requires a jacket in the dining room, or generally smells like money.
6. Ostrich Belgian Shoes: For the guy who knows what Belgian Shoes really are…sure he has some standards, and probably a pair of velvets for his tux. These ostrich options will be all the rage in the ‘sans socks’ set.
7. Winston Bamboo Fly Rod: There is no better feeling that catching a fish on a classic bamboo rod. Now he just needs to learn how to fish…
8. “After Taxes” Money Clip from Cartier: I know, cash burns a hole in my pocket as well. This is a subtle reminder to him to keep his affairs in order before buying a stack of scratch-offs.
9. PXG Irons: 100% of bad shots are equipment related. Why buy off the rack, when you can get fitted with custom clubs?
10. Colonel Littleton No. 1 Grip in American Alligator: This is the type of bag that will immediately upgrade to first class on his Wheels Up flight.
11. Purdey O/U 28GA Game Gun: He got invited on a quail hunt and had to rent a gun. Complete nightmare. Never again.
12. Patagonia Recycled Cashmere 1/4 Zip: The kids love those Patagonia vests, but he wants to leave those young bucks in the dust. Patagonia + Cashmere = better than you.
13. Russell Moccasin Alligator Zephyr Boots: The best boots in America with a little touch of gator…perfect for the guy who isn’t going to kick around a lot of mud.
14. Chevy Silverado ‘Big 10’ Pickup Truck: Rather than restoring an older truck, why not buy a brand new truck with a vintage paint theme? All the creature comforts, and he’ll still look tough.
15. Wolverine Shell Cordovan 1000 Mile Boots: Looking to add a hipster element? For the guy who went to one Foo Fighters concert and stood next to a guy smoking weed.
P L E A S E S U P P O R T O U R P A R T N E R S :