The day date… It’s such a strong move, whether it’s your first or second date, or if you are married and the grandparents have the kids for the afternoon. Whether it’s lunch and a stroll, hitting up a festival, or a pub crawl, remember to show your date you mean it. Here’s how to stay comfortable in this summer heat, and look good doing it:
From top left:
1. Oliver Peoples Sunglasses: Obvious choice for the day date. Get some good ones.
2. Solid & Striped Popover: A cool shirt that works great this time of year. Roll the sleeves up, unbutton a couple buttons, and give it a loose tuck. Ready to rock.
3. Anderson’s Woven Leather Belt: A belt with a little character. Nothing wrong with that.
4. Ferragamo Parigi Suede Bit Loafers: Nice enough to show her you know what’s up, but cool enough to wear to a BBQ festival. No socks required.
5. A.P.C. Lawrence Shorts: 7.5″ is appropriate for a date. Don’t go to aggressive out of the gate…