It’s that time of year when the white technical fabric hats get a little played out, in favor of something more substantial for the late-Summer, early Fall run. The more substantial styles of hats you can wear fishing, to the ball game, or leave outside in the rain (a great way to break it in…).
I typically go for somewhat darker hues, and I like hats that are theme-appropriate for the time of year (hunting, fishing, etc). I intentially left off college-themed hats, as we’ll get to those in the coming weeks. There are so many great non-college options out there – let me try and help narrow it down:
From top left:
1. Orvis Retro Flush Trucker Hat: Orvis just released their 2018 version of their retro flush trucker in burnt orange. There is no way I don’t buy this hat. No way at all.
2. Fishpond Brookie Trucker Hat: A really cool brand that doesn’t produce a lot of accessories. But the pieces they do offer look GREAT.
3. Onward Reserve South Carolina Flag Hat: What a great way to celebrate their new Clemson store. The iconic South Carolina flag hat has seen many variations, but their version is setting a high bar.
4. Ball and Buck Camo Duck Cotton Hat: A really great, classy camo hat option that looks good on and off the field.
5. State Tradition Dallas Hat: Got a good trip planned? Grab a hat to mark the occasion.
6. Flood Tide Co Fly Label Trucker Hat: Fall fishing is great, folks. Good, clean livin’, all year long.
7. Beretta Patch Trucker Hat: You like hunting birds? Here’s your chance to rep your shotgun of choice. This is my pick…
8. Sendero Provisions Mt. Rainier Hat: Sendero does a great job producing some really cool and unique hats. I really like their National Park line,
9. Marshwear Retro Trucker Hat: Find a cool Fall color themed lid to get you through the Fall months.
10. Braves ’47 Clean Up Hat: If the Bravos keep playing like they have been, you’ll need this deep into October.
Did I miss any?