Who doesn’t like themes… For this year’s RCS Gift Guides, let’s tribute Warren Zevon. It’ll make more sense as the week progresses. First up: Lawyers
From top left
1. Red Fox Tie from Ben Silver: Sly like a fox.
2. Waterford Lismore DOF Box Set: If you are going to sneak a bottle of something good in your bottom desk drawer, have something nice to drink it out of.
3. Dress Shirts from Ledbury: Very nice shirts…these should always be given in pairs. Bring them to your local seamstress and get your initials embroidered on the cuffs.
4. IWC Automatic Steel Watch: Don’t be late. Ever.
5. Martin Dingman Smith Black Belt: Dressing up every day calls for a nice dress belt.
6. Oxxford Made To Measure Suit: Everyone plays better when they look good. Take a trip up to Chicago and get a good made-to-measure suit.
7. Smith & Wesson .38 Special: You never know. Celebrate the 2nd Amendment.
8. Macbook Air: No need for those stacks of legal pads and folders anymore.
9. Pelikan Fountain Pen: Use something nice when you have to sign on the line that is dotted.
10: Col. Littleton No. 18 Portfolio: For when you have to take notes. Initials are a must.
11. Alden Shell Cordovan Cap Toe Bal Oxford: It will be next to impossible to wear these out. Keep a shine on them for the perfect finishing touch to the uniform.
12. Frank Clegg American Briefcase: Gone are the days of needing the thick briefcase. Carry something sleek and classic. It doesn’t get any better than this.