From top left:
1. Wild Turkey ‘Rare Breed’ Bourbon: Step it up a notch for the holiday. Everything pairs well with turkey.
2. Gokey Double Sole Mocs: The ultimate footwear for relaxing. And there will be relaxing.
3. Pendleton Heroic Chief Blanket: Cover up.
4. Leatherman Wave Multi-tool: No matter the occasion, whenever families get together, there are chores.
5. Woolrich Ten-Mile Socks: Very versatile. Good for everything from lounging to raking leaves to pick-up football.
6. iPad: Because there will be gaps between football games, where control of the remote will be conceded…
7. Leather Head Football: …or you can go outside and imitate that catch Sammy Watkins just made.
8. Filson Tin Jacket: Stay warm, and be cool about it.
9. ‘The Last Man’ by Vince Flynn: Instead of reading emails or textbooks, catch up on a good novel.
10: Viyella Shirt: The ultimate Fall shirt.
11. Tums: Since we’ll all be eating and drinking like the apocalypse is close, it’s good to prepare accordingly.