Fall is one of the best times of the year. The leaves are turning, the air is dry, and the afternoon temperature is perfect. Take advantage and head to a scenic location for a Fall picnic. Even if it’s just to enjoy some time with Mother Nature, there isn’t a better way to clear your mind (and lungs). Here’s what you’ll need:
1. Persol 2953 Sunglasses: The sun still shines quite a bit in the Fall. Prepare accordingly.
2. Pendleton Roll-Up Blanket: The staple of any picnic is the blanket. To be used for sitting and/or warmth.
3. LL Bean Hunter’s Zip-Top Tote: Sure, you could get a fancy basket, but the classic Bean Tote with a zip top will do very nicely.
4. J.L. Powell Trapper Creek Moleskin Shirt: Moleskin will provide plenty of protection from the elements as an outer layer. Extra pockets, too.
5. J. Peterman American Baseball Sleeves Shirt: The coolest base layer this side of the diamond.
6. Billecart-Salmon Champagne: There’s always a reason to celebrate, and do so accordingly with a great bottle of champagne.
7. Hershey’s Chocolate with Almonds: For the sweet tooth.
8. Col. Littleton No. 5 Cinch Belt: Tough and sturdy, with a unique buckle.
9. Apple: An apple a day…
10. Fuji X10 Camera: Make sure you document the day (or evening) with this jewel. There are plenty of postcard-worthy shots this time of year.
11. Wolverine 1000 Mile Montague Chelsea Boots: A great choice for this type of event…light hiking, comfortable, and stylish.
12. Bertucci A-2T Field Watch: So you can tell her what time it is.
13. “The Complete Sherlock Holmes” by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle: Catch up on some reading under the Fall sky with this very underrated classic.
14. Laguiole Pocket Knife: You need something to cut the cheese.
15. Grown & Sewn Kax Pioneer Pants in ‘Carolina Cloth’: Tough as nails, and a great fit.
16. Georgia Cheese Tray: Remember where you’re from…