2009 RCS Holiday Gift Guide – Part One
1. Crawfish Cufflinks from Perlis (for DAM)
2. Southern Marsh long sleeved Foxhunt t-shirt: Put those old Fraternity shirts to bed. This one can be worn in public…
3. Garden & Gun subscription: I gave three of these last year, and they are all asking for renewals…I’m glad to see G&G has weathered the storm.
4. Jolly Roger Tervis Tumblers (set of 4): You can’t wear these out…and they are extra tough with the skull and crossbones.
5. Canon Powershot SD1000IS: For documentation. This camera is smaller than your Blackberry – it’s a light load, but takes great shots (RCS recommended).
6. Rebel Yell Bourbon: Trust me.
7. Patagonia Snap-T: A classic that never gets old.
8. Needlepoint Wallet: Mallard-style (for Duck)
9. Mad Men DVDs – Seasons 1-3: For those ‘between Bowl Game” hours.
10. Justin Ropers: The real deal.
11. Randolph Engineering Aviators
12. Land’s End Canvas Heritage Oxford: The color is ‘Gull Gray’. It doesn’t get any cooler. The whole Canvas line is top shelf.
13. Lobster Claw brass belt buckle: I’d bet this would look even better after a few years of wear and tear.
14. Mountain Khakis Teton Twills: Very tough, but still ‘dressy’. You’ll be pleasantly surprised.
15. Chocolate & Oatmeal No-bake Cookies: There is something about homemade treats this time of year…RCS recommends it.